- LOVELY 2483 SQ FT / 227 SQ MT FAMILY HOME
- DETACHED DOUBLE FRONTED
- 5 BEDROOMS
- 4 BATHROOMS
- 4 RECEPTIONS
- 20' KITCHEN DINER
- OFF STREET PARKING
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN
- P P GRANTED FOR LARGE REAR & LOFT EXTENSION
Double fronted imposing detached 5 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms (1 en suite) and an 2 en suite shower rooms having been extended and improved situated in this extremely sought after road close to Princes Park & to all amenities at Temple Fortune.
OAKFIELDS ROAD, TEMPLE FORTUNE, NW11 0HY
We are very pleased to offer this double fronted imposing detached 5 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms (1 en suite) and an 2 en suite shower rooms which has been vastly extended and improved to include double glazing, new wiring, new Megaflow central heating system with new radiators all in the last 10 years
It is situated in this extremely sought after road close to Princes Park and to all amenities at Temple Fortune. The property, which is in excellent condition with solid oak and walnut doors throughout, also has 3-4 reception rooms, a fully fitted kitchen plus a separate utility room and store room and own drive way.
We also understand that the vendors have made the utilities available if a purchaser wished to extend to the loft and now also has planning permission for extensions both on the ground floor and into the loft.
PROPERTIES IN THIS LOCATION AND IN THIS CONDITION ARE RARELY AVAILABLE
EARLY VIEIWNG IS STRONGLY ADVISED TO AVOID MISSING THIS OPPORTUNITY !!.
•5 BEDROOMS•2 BATHROOMS + 2 SHOWER ROOMS •3-4 RECEPTIONS•
• FULLY FITTED KITCHEN• UTILITY ROOM •GUEST CLAOKROOM•
• MEGAFLOW GAS CH • DOUBLE GLAZING • STORE ROOM
* OWN DRIVE IN• • SOLE AGENT • PLEASE SEE FLOOR PLANS FOR LAYOUT Ground Floor: Entrance Hall: Laminate wood floor, understairs cupboard Guest Cloakroom: Low level suite, wash basin, tiled walls and floor Reception Room 1: 17'3 into bay x 12'4 (5.3m x 3.8m) Bay window Reception Room 2: 18'4 x 12' (5.6m x 3.7m) Full width folding doors to TV/Playroom TV/Play Room: 12'10 x 12'7 (3.9m x 3.8m) Polished wood floor, door to kitchen, door to study door to utility room, double doors to garden NB: With the doors opened this makes 1 large entertaining room of some 31’ in length Study: 11’3’ x 7’6 (3.4m x 2.3m) Polished wood floor Utility Room: 9’10 x 7’6 (3m x 2,3m) Fitted with a range of units with a stainless steel sink, plumed for washing machine, laundry chute Integral Store: Fitted Kitchen: 20'8 x 10'1 (6.3m x 3.1m) Full range of wall & base units in a light wood finish, 2 stainless steel sinks with mixer taps and tiled splashbacks, 2 split level Neff ovens and hobs, 2 integrated dishwashers, french doors to garden PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR 1ST FLOOR INFORMATION First Floor Landing: Access to large loft, large store cupboard with utilities for loft extension, triple linen cupboard Bedroom 1: 17'10 x 11'3 (5.4m x 3.4m) 2 Ranges of fitted wardrobes with feature sliding doors En Suite Bathroom: White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and enclosed shower screen, vanity unit and low level wc. tiled walls and floor Bedroom 2: 16'2 x 12' (5m x 3.6m) Range of fitted wardrobes with feature sliding doors En Suite Shower Room: Shower cubicle, vanity unit, low level wc, tiled walls & floor Bedroom 3: 13'7 x 12’4 (4.1m x 3.8m) Range of fitted wardrobes En Suite Shower Room: Shower cubicle, vanity unit, low level wc, tiled walls & floor Bedroom 4: 11'6 x 11'1 (3.5m x 3.4m) Door to family bathroom Bedroom 5: 10’8 x 8’1 Family Bathroom: White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and shower, vanity unit, fully tiled walls and floor Exterior: Large Rear Gardens: Mostly lawns, approx. 70' (not measured) all neat and well tended with flower borders and fruit trees, side entrance Front Gardens and parking with own drive in PRICE: £2,200,000 FREEHOLD VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT OWNERS SOLE AGENTS DREAMVIEW ESTATES- 020- 8455 0055 NB: Although we believe these particulars to be correct with information provided by the Vendor, they cannot be guaranteed. No services have been tested and we must suggest that, if any item is of major importance to you, that you should make your own enquiries. Measurements have been taken using a sonic tape which may be accurate only to + 6" and metric equivalents are shown to provide an approximate guide only.